A Thailand man electrocuted to death while charging his phone .

Advertisements

A Thailand man,22, has lost his life while charging his phone .

According to Dailymail, the man was electrocuted while charging his phone in his apartment located in Nakhon Ratchasima Province ,Thailand on Monday night .

The man was said to be waiting for a relative ,who arrived and found him motionless still holding his device. The device was still connected to the wall socket.

Some months ago a similar incident occurred in the same Thailand. A factory worker was charging and using his phone when he was electrocuted. The man identified as Kritsada Supol was found dead on his mattress with burning around his ears . It seems the man was either talking to someone on phone or listening to music with his ear phone .

The property owner found Supol dead on his mattress when he visited his apartment in Chonburi, report said .

Chris Attoh a prime suspect to his wife’s murder

People collapse as they struggle to take pictures with Tiwa.

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: