BREAKING: Passengers scamper for safety as fire outbreak at Sam Mbakwe Airport, owerri

Passengers at the Sam Mbakwe Airport, Owerri, scampered for safety when an electrical surge led to a fire outbreak this morning.

Lagos based DJ Barbie was one of those sitting close to the central AC where the fire broke out, according to reports .

‘Alot of people choked from smoke at the airport while It affected bookings and other flight procedures as the systems shutdown and electricity went off’, an eyewitness said .

See video from the scene.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *